- Nevermind is defined as something you say when you no longer want people to pay attention to whatever you previously said or asked.
- An example of nevermind is what you say when you asked for a favor and then you decide you don't need the favor any more.
- An example of nevermind is what you say when you say something, someone says "What?" and you decide that your statement isn't worth repeating.
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- attention; heed: chiefly in
- concern; affair: chiefly in
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.