- An example of nevermind is what you say when you asked for a favor and then you decide you don't need the favor any more.
- An example of nevermind is what you say when you say something, someone says "What?" and you decide that your statement isn't worth repeating.
Nevermind is defined as something you say when you no longer want people to pay attention to whatever you previously said or asked.
- attention; heed: chiefly in
- concern; affair: chiefly in
(third-person singular simple present neverminds, present participle neverminding, simple past and past participle -)
- (US regional) To ignore.
- Common misspelling of never mind.