- The definition of a milk run is slang for a routine mission that has a low chance of danger.
An example of a milk run is a routine military procedure such as delivery of mail in a non-combat situation.
Slang a routine mission, as of a bomber aircraft, that is not expected to be dangerous
A routine trip, usually involving stops at many places.
(plural milk runs)
- A routine trip, especially one involving several stops
- (logistics) The collection of mixed loads from multiple fixed sources on a regular basis.
- (military, slang) An uneventful mission, especially a military sortie completed without incident
- (politics, slang) A campaign for a political office whose main apparent purpose is to "milk" money from supporters in order to provide a source of income for the candidate, campaign staff, and family members.