The definition of a manufacturer is a business or individual that produces goods.
The company that makes a particular brand of sneakers is an example of the manufacturer of the sneakers.
A person, an enterprise, or an entity that manufactures something.
- In the present transition stage of rubber production it is necessary for the manufacturer in Europe to wash all rubber.
- As a manufacturer of shovels, in association with his father and his brother Oliver (1807-1877), he amassed a large fortune.
- The manufacturer had, therefore, a strong inducement to enhance by every means in his power the selling value of his glass after it had escaped the exciseman's clutches.
- The pacifist manufacturer was a conflicted individual during wartime.
- The subjection of the core to a hydraulic pressure of four tons to the square inch and an electric pressure of 5000 volts from an alternating-current transformer has been adopted, by one manufacturer at least, to secure the detection of masked faults which might develop themselves after submergence.