The producer is in charge of financing a movie.
- An example of producer is someone who is in charge of the financing of a play or movie.
- An example of producer is a person who manages the business aspects of a television show.
The definition of a producer is someone who creates good and services or is in charge of coordinating all aspects of creating an entertainment performance.
- a person or thing that produces; specif., one who produces goods and services
- a special type of furnace for making producer gas
- a person in charge of the financing and coordination of all activities in connection with the production of a play, film, radio or TV program, etc.
- a person who supervises a recording session and then determines the final sound of the recording mix
- One that produces, especially a person or organization that produces goods or services for sale.
- A person who supervises and controls the administrative, financial, and commercial aspects of staging a show or performance or of creating and distributing a video or audio recording.
- A furnace that manufactures producer gas.
- Ecology An organism, such as a green plant, that produces its own food through photosynthesis or chemosynthesis and constitutes the first trophic level in a food chain; an autotroph.
- (economics) An individual or organization that creates goods and services.
- One who produces an artistic production like a CD, a theater production, a film, a TV program and so on.
- (biology) An organism that produces complex organic compounds from simple molecules and an external source of energy.
- (UK, slang) An arrest for speeding after which the driver is allowed seven days in which to produce his/her driving licence and related documents at a police station.
- (archaic) A furnace for producing combustible gas for fuel.