- having similar or identical structure or form
- showing isomorphism
- Biology Having a similar structure or appearance but being of different ancestry.
- Related by an isomorphism.
- (mathematics) Related by an isomorphism; having a structure-preserving one-to-one correspondence.
- (biology) Having a similar structure or function to something that is not related genetically or through evolution.
- Having identical relevant structure; being structure-preserving while undergoing certain invertible transformations.
- In mathematics, this adjective can be used in phrases like "A and B are isomorphic", "A is isomorphic to B", and, less commonly, "A is isomorphic with B".
From iso- + -morphic.