The definition of hometown is the place where you grew up or have lived for a long time.
The town where someone lived during elementary and primary school is an example of hometown.
The town or city of one's birth, rearing, or main residence.
- An individual’s place of birth, childhood home, or place of main residence.
- Once you have joined a few networks, such as the one for your state, your hometown, your college or employer, for example, you can browse or search those particular people to find more prospects you would like to have as Facebook Friends.
- Many sites categorize people by their hometown, where they went to school and the different places they have worked, so you can browse through the people who went to your school or search for the name of someone you are looking for.
- I couldn't chat with her any more and asked her if she had a different phone number if she wanted to chat and she said she was leaving to go back to her hometown for the weekend but later on she would end up calling me.
- Some fans of the show believe the only reason she was eliminated rather than LaToya London is because of an outbreak of tornadoes and severe thunderstorms in the area surrounding Hudson's hometown of Chicago.
- Fox News reported that while many of his "Fro Patrol" fans are cheering on his weekly song picks, some of his hometown supporters are a bit worried about what American Idol will do for his spiritual journey.