- Homeboy is defined as a close male friend or someone from your hometown.
An example of homeboy is someone who grew up in the same neighborhood as you.
homeboy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a boy or man from the same town, neighborhood, etc. as oneself
- a close male friend
- a fellow male member of a youth gang
homeboy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A male friend or acquaintance from one's neighborhood or hometown.
- A fellow male gang member.