A tree on a hilltop.
The definition of a hilltop is the top of a hill or the peak of a hill.
If your house is located on the upper peak of a hill, this is an example of when your house is located on a hilltop.
The crest or top of a hill.
- used attributively is phrases such as "a hilltop house"
- Hilltop Studios offer origami cards for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and weddings.
- Located in the Côte de Beaune area of France's Burgundy wine region, the Corton-Charlemagne vineyards sit along a hilltop running between two Burgundian villages, Ladoix-Serrigny and Pernand-Vergelesses.
- In some lights, viewed even from a hilltop, it is of a vivid green next the shore.
- One dark night James Hogg was on the hilltop with a flock of seven hundred lambs.
- Main, identified by Halevy as the seat of the former, is on a hilltop surrounded by walls still well preserved.