- The definition of hector is a bully, or it is a man's name.
- An example of a hector is a teenager who always makes fun of and pushes others.
- An example of Hector is Homer's character in Iliad who was killed by Achilles.
- The definition of hector is to bully.
An example of hector is to constantly make fun of someone.
hector definition by Webster's New World
Origin: after Hector: in early popular; population drama he was portrayed as a bully
- a masculine name
- in Homer's Iliad, the greatest Trojan hero, killed by Achilles to avenge the death of Patroclus: he is Priam's oldest son
Origin: Classical Latin ; from Classical Greek Hektōr, literally , holding fast ; from echein, to hold, have: for Indo-European base see school
hector definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Origin: Latin Hectōr, Hektor, from Greek Hektōr.
noun Greek Mythology