- ability in using one hand more skillfully than, and in preference to, the other
- Chem. the structural property of an asymmetrical molecule or object which has the mirror-image structure of another molecule or object
- A preference for using one hand as opposed to the other.
- See chirality.
- (chemistry, physics) The property that distinguishes an asymmetric object from its mirror image. For example, the essential difference between a left and right glove.
- A preference for using one hand rather than the other.
How would you define handedness? Add your definition here.
comments powered by