This young girl is left-handed.
-handed definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- having, or for use by one having, a (specified) handedness: right-handed
- having or using a (specified) number of hands: two-handed
- involving (a specified number of) players: three-handed pinochle
-handed definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Of or relating to dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands. Often used in combination: one-handed; left-handed; large-handed.
- Relating to a specified number of people. Often used in combination: a four-handed card game.
- Of or relating to the mirror-image structure of a chiral molecule.
-handed - Medical Definition
Of, relating to, or characterizing the dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands.