- having, or for use by one having, a (specified) handedness: right-handed
- having or using a (specified) number of hands: two-handed
- involving (a specified number of) players: three-handed pinochle
- Of or relating to dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands. Often used in combination: one-handed; left-handed; large-handed.
- Relating to a specified number of people. Often used in combination: a four-handed card game.
- Of or relating to the mirror-image structure of a chiral molecule.
- With hands joined; hand in hand.
- (in combination) Having a peculiar or characteristic hand.
- simple past tense and past participle of hand
- She handed him the wine bottle.
- She retrieved them from her purse and handed them to him.
- "A man told me to give you this-" and she handed Natasha a letter.
- She handed me a pad and pencil.
- He handed the glasses to the chief and spoke to him in their language.