- having, or for use by one having, a (specified) handedness: right-handed
- having or using a (specified) number of hands: two-handed
- involving (a specified number of) players: three-handed pinochle
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Of or relating to dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands. Often used in combination: one-handed; left-handed; large-handed.
- Relating to a specified number of people. Often used in combination: a four-handed card game.
- Of or relating to the mirror-image structure of a chiral molecule.
-handed - Medical Definition