- simple past tense and past participle of frustrate
- The definition of frustrated is annoyed or ready to give up.
An example of a frustrated person is someone who has been working on the same math problem for an hour with no success.
- Frustrated is defined as to have prevented someone from accomplishing something or annoyed someone.
An example of to have frustrated someone is to have continuously bothered the person while she was doing her homework.
- I'm so frustrated right now.
- Take time to learn the new things and try not be so frustrated with yourself.
- He should have been feeling frustrated and confused.
- She was murmuring in a frustrated tone.
- Frustrated, he stalked to the kitchen and opened the oven, sensing her enter.