- The definition of cramped is confined or crowded.
- An example of something cramped are the fingers on a hand that have been typing all day and cannot extend properly anymore due to exhaustion.
- An example of something cramped is a very small house for a very large family.
- confined or restricted: cramped quarters
- irregular and crowded, as some handwriting
- Uncomfortably small or restricted: cramped living quarters.
- Difficult to read, especially for being crowded into a small space: cramped handwriting.
- Simple past tense and past participle of cramp.