- preceded by thirteen others in a series; 14th
- designating any of the fourteen equal parts of something
Origin of fourteenthMiddle English fourtenthe, altered (after fourteen) from Old English feowerteotha
- the one following the thirteenth
- any of the fourteen equal parts of something;
in the fourteenth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 14 in a series.
- One of 14 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number fourteen.
- The person or thing in the fourteenth position.
- One of fourteen equal parts of a whole.