fast foodfast food
Fast food is defined as cuisine prepared by restaurants that cater more towards speed and low prices than quality or nutritional value.
An example of fast food is a McDonald's cheeseburger.
designating or of a type of restaurant specializing in low-cost carryout food (fast food) that is prepared and served quickly
Inexpensive food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, prepared and served quickly.
(comparative more fast-food, superlative most fast-food)
- Of, pertaining to, or serving fast food
- Your husband won't become malnourished from an occasional fast-food dinner.
- Finally, if you notice long lines in a fast-food drive-through or the parking lot has no open parking spaces, find the first available space you can and walk the distance to the restaurant or building.
- Friends of Anna remember that her earliest ambition was to become the next Marilyn Monroe, but she worked at a local fast-food restaurant while waiting for her big break.
- The commercial will show Federline in a rap video, then cut to the downtrodden celeb as he is working in a fast-food restaurant, daydreaming about his rap stardom.
- Are you currently indulging more on fast-food entrees instead of well-thought-out home-cooked meals?