a thing that erases; specif., a device made of rubber for erasing ink or pencil marks, or a pad of felt or cloth for removing chalk marks from a blackboard
One that erases, especially an implement, such as a piece of rubber or a pad of felt, used for erasing marks made by pencil or chalk.
erase + -er
- Dipping a pencil eraser in poster or acrylic paint in a color that contrasts with the matte, stamp a paw-print design on the matte and on a piece of construction paper big enough to cover the can.
- This is much better than when you make mistakes in a printed puzzle, leaving the crossword puzzle marked with faded letters or inundated with eraser residue.
- Not shown - I also use the blur tool (the waterdroplet below the eraser on the toolbar) to fade out the edges of the Harry layer, and move Harry down to the lower left corner of the wallpaper.
- Shoe Care - No shoe line would be complete without shoe care products, and this company carries everything from cleaning foam to a suede eraser, to keep shoes nice and clean for continued use.
- Gone in Sixty Seconds Instant Wrinkle Eraser is a temporary wrinkle eraser that fills in the look of lines and wrinkles and lasts all day until you wash it off.