The bottle of water has been drank in its entirety.
Entirety is defined as the whole thing, or the state of being complete.
An example of entirety is the director's cut of a movie without any scenes deleted; the entirety of the movie.
- the state or fact of being entire; wholeness; completeness
- an entire thing; whole; total
- Law undivided or sole possession
Origin of entiretyMiddle English enterete ; from Old French entiereté
in its entirety
as a whole; completely
- The state of being entire or complete; wholeness: To appreciate the poem, one must read it in its entirety.
- The entire amount or extent; the whole: “We rarely remember the entirety of the plot” (Anthony Burgess).
entirety - Legal Definition
The whole of a thing; something incapable of being divided.