collectivity[käl′ek tiv′ə tē]
- The definition of collectivity means individuals who are considered as a whole group.
An example of collectivity is a gathering of all the people in a town.
- the quality or state of being collective
- a collective whole
- the people as a whole
- The quality or condition of being collective.
- The people considered as a body or whole.
(countable and uncountable, plural collectivities)
- (uncountable) The condition of being collective
- (countable) A body of people considered as a whole