One whose occupation is the installation, maintenance, repair, or operation of electric equipment and circuitry.
- Clark, the Electrician, 38, p. 747).
- Callendar, " An Alternating Cycle Curve Recorder," Electrician, 41.582.
- Meyer, The British State Telegraphs (London, 1907); The " Electrician " Electrical Trades Directory; E.
- The electrical condition of the cable was then excellent, but unfortunately the electrician in charge, Wildman Whitehouse, conceived the wrong idea that it should be worked by currents of high potential.
- Ricks, "On the Variation of the Constants of Electricity Supply Meters, with Temperature and Current," Electrician (1897), 39, 573.