- relating to education
- giving instruction or information; educating: an educational film
People attending an educational lecture.
The definition of educational is something that teaches or informs.
A documentary is an example of a movie that is educational.
- Of or relating to education.
- Serving to educate; instructive: an educational film.
(comparative more educational, superlative most educational)
- A free (low cost) trip for travel consultants, provided by a travel operator or airline as a means of promoting their service. A fam trip
education + -al
- I have to admit it's been educational so far.
- The odds were slim, but because his purpose was educational, he might have a chance.
- In 1880 he was declared patron of all Roman Catholic educational establishments.
- Shchepotev, A.S.Matvyeev as an Educational and Political Reformer (Rus.), (St Petersburg, 1906).
- Having held educational posts at Saarbriicken and Dusseldorf, in 1836 he became extraordinary professor of philosophy at Bonn, and in 1840 full professor.