- relating to education
- giving instruction or information; educating: an educational film
People attending an educational lecture.
The definition of educational is something that teaches or informs.
A documentary is an example of a movie that is educational.
- Of or relating to education.
- Serving to educate; instructive: an educational film.
(comparative more educational, superlative most educational)
- A free (low cost) trip for travel consultants, provided by a travel operator or airline as a means of promoting their service. A fam trip
education + -al
- I have to admit it's been educational so far.
- The odds were slim, but because his purpose was educational, he might have a chance.
- In 1880 he was declared patron of all Roman Catholic educational establishments.
- Almost the only changes which can be called events are his successful establishment of a school at Lincoln.
- Tuskegee is chiefly known for its educational institutions - the Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute and the Alabama Conference Female College (Methodist Episcopal Church, South; opened 1856).