- any structure or vehicle with an upper deck or floor
- Informal a sandwich with two layers of filling and three slices of bread
Something, such as a vehicle, structure, or sandwich, that has two decks, floors, or layers.
- Alternative spelling of double-decker.
- Great America's double-decker carousel has been officially recognized by Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest carousel.
- It’s a must for any first time visitor to a major city particularly those that offer the double-decker type tours.
- Columbia Carousel: This unique double-decker carousel is a signature of the park.