- a person whose work is dipping something in liquid
- ⌂ a long-handled cup or similar container for dipping
- any of a family (Cinclidae) of passerine birds living near swift streams in which they wade and dive in search of insects, larvae, etc.; water ouzel
- One that dips, especially a container for taking up water.
- One of several small birds of the genus Cinclus that dive into swift-moving streams and feed along the bottom. Also called ouzel, water ouzel.
- The Big Dipper.
- The Little Dipper.
From Mandarin Chinese 斗宿 (Dǒuxiù)
- (Canada, politics, informal) A member or supporter of the Canadian New Democratic Party.
- (Canada, politics, informal) Of or belonging to the New Democratic Party or supporters of it.
From NDPer (NDP + -er).