When the census assembles data about people's ages and genders, this is an example of assembling information about demographics.
nounused with a pl. verb
demographics - Computer Definition
The attributes of people in a particular geographic area. Used for marketing purposes, population, ethnic origins, religion, spoken language, income and age range are examples of demographic data.
- While it's true that any decent SEO jockey could improve your ratings in the big Apple, to really work with the target demographics you want to find someone who is an expert in the social media environment of the city.
- The Internet - Many sites will have downloadable and printable dumbbell workout charts that cater to all sorts of exercise demographics - from full-time stay-at-home parents to jetsetting business professionals.
- However, it's not cost-effective for shops to provide items for very small demographics, so enlist other tall, plus size friends in your campaign to convince stores to stock items you need and want to buy.
- By targeting a state's demographics, they can determine what type of advertisements to create, where to publish or air them, and even what type of fashions (casual, formal, etc.) and models are used.
- Demographics Not every child reaches puberty at the same time, but in most cases it is safe to predict that sexual development will begin at about age 11 in girls and 12 or 13 in boys.