- (sports) crunch (exercise)
Use noun of "to curl up"
(third-person singular simple present curls up, present participle curling up, simple past and past participle curled up)
- (of hair) to curl, make curly, shape into curls
- Rollers are a good way to curl up your hair.
- (intransitive) to become curly
- to coil or shrivel, make into a coil
- (intransitive) to become coiled or shriveled
- (intransitive) to shape one's body into a somewhat ball-like shape, with one's legs tucked into the abdomen, especially for cosiness or for protection.