- The definition of bubbly is something that has lots of bubbles, looks like bubbles or someone with a light and lively personality.
- An example of bubbly is root beer.
- An example of bubbly is a cheerful child.
- Bubbly is slang for champagne.
An example of bubbly is what people drink to ring in the new year.
This champagne is very bubbly and is also called bubbly.
bubbly definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- full of, giving off, or like bubbles
- lively and high-spirited; vivacious
bubbly definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Full of or producing bubbles: a bubbly drink; a bubbly soap.
- Resembling bubbles: big, bubbly clouds.
- Full of high spirits; effervescent: bright, bubbly children.