- a person or thing that bounces
- ⌂ Informal a person hired to remove very disorderly people from a nightclub, restaurant, etc.
- Slang A person employed to expel disorderly persons from a public place, especially a bar.
- Baseball A ground ball hit in such a way that it bounces.
- (informal) A member of security personnel employed by bars, nightclubs, etc to maintain order and deal with patrons who cause trouble.
- (cricket) A short-pitched ball that bounces up towards, or above the height of the batsman’s head.
- (Internet) An account or server (as with IRC and FTP) that invisibly redirects requests to another, used for anonymity or vanity.
- (dated) One who bounces; a large, heavy person who makes much noise in moving.
- (slang, archaic) A boaster; a bully.
- (slang, archaic) A bold lie.
- (slang, archaic) A liar.
- Something big; a good stout example of the kind.
bounce + -er