- The definition of a bedroom is a room used for sleeping.
A room with a bed and dresser in it is an example of a bedroom.
A childs bedchamber, or bedroom.
bedroom definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
a room with a bed, for sleeping in
- having to do with sex or sexual affairs: a bedroom farce
- housing those who spend their days at work in a nearby metropolis: bedroom suburbs
bedroom definition by American Heritage Dictionary
A room in which to sleep.adjective
- Sexually suggestive: a bedroom comedy; bedroom eyes.
- Relating to or inhabited by commuters: bedroom suburbs.