- having to do with sex or sexual affairs: a bedroom farce
- housing those who spend their days at work in a nearby metropolis: bedroom suburbs
A childs bedchamber, or bedroom.
The definition of a bedroom is a room used for sleeping.
A room with a bed and dresser in it is an example of a bedroom.
a room with a bed, for sleeping in
A room in which to sleep.
- Sexually suggestive: a bedroom comedy; bedroom eyes.
- Relating to or inhabited by commuters: bedroom suburbs.
- She retreated to her bedroom to grab her purse.
- I scooted into the bedroom and closed the door.
- Alex paused at the door to their bedroom, a tray of coffee in his hands.
- With her own bedroom came responsibilities – things like not waking up anyone else.
- "But, my dear princess," answered Anna Mikhaylovna blandly but impressively, blocking the way to the bedroom and preventing the other from passing, "won't this be too much for poor Uncle at a moment when he needs repose?