- At one's workplace.
- He's not at home at the moment, he's at work.
- They've got a new photocopier at work. (At my workplace, they have a new photocopier.)
- During customary work time.
- Don't call me at work.
- (idiomatic) Working, in the process of doing work.
- Don't interrupt me while I'm at work on my housing project.
at work - Computer Definition
A proposed operating environment from Microsoft designed for office equipment, including telephones, copiers and fax machines. It was designed for Windows PCs to control At Work devices. At Work never caught on.