- The definition of angelic is heavenly or spiritual or like an angel in goodness and beauty.
- Wings and a harp are examples of images that are considered to be angelic.
- A baby's face is an example of something that is angelic.
An angelic little girl.
- of an angel or the angels; spiritual; heavenly
- like an angel in beauty, goodness, innocence, etc.
Origin of angelicEcclesiastical Late Latin angelicus ; from Classical Greek angelikos ; from angelos: see angel
(comparative more angelic, superlative most angelic)
- Belonging to, or proceeding from, angels; resembling, characteristic of, or partaking of the nature of, an angel.
- (chemistry) Of or pertaining to angelic acid.
- an angelic ester
- galenic, Galenic