- third-person singular simple present indicative form of word
- Words means a quarrel or dispute, or a conversation.
An example of words is when two people have an argument: they have words.
- Words is defined as a collection of letters grouped together with given meanings.
An example of words are the collections of letters used to make this sentence.
- The voice and words belonged to Josh, and yet he had been dead for more than two years.
- A sudden gust of wind circled them and whispered words in her mind.
- She read the words aloud and he snorted.
- "Oh, Russ," she forced the words through constricted vocal cords.
- And yet, didn't clinical words like selective reduction and gestational carrier mask the facts?