- land at the edge of a stream, harbor, etc.
- the part of a port city abutting the harbor, typically the site of many docks, wharves, etc.
A waterfront house.
- The definition of waterfront is land or a dock area that is located directly on a body of water such as a river, lake or ocean.
A house directly on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean is an example of a waterfront house.
- Waterfront is a location or part of a city or town that is directly on a body of water.
The beaches and boardwalks on the Atlantic Ocean are an example of the waterfront.
- Land abutting a body of water.
- The part of a town or city that abuts water, especially a district of wharves where ships dock.
- Make reservations online today for a popular one-day and two-day Alcatraz tour combination, including those in which you get to see such popular attractions as Muir Woods and the San Francisco waterfront.
- Not only are there several professional antique appraisers in the area, but this waterfront community is also a scheduled stop for the well-known antique appraiser and television personality Dr. Lori.
- Its combination of unspoiled wilderness, glimmering glaciers, towering mountains, and quaint waterfront communities, make it a dream vacation destination for cruisers of all ages.
- This park has 600 feet of waterfront, which makes the site a great location for campers who want to enjoy fun in the south Florida sun, along with a variety of beach and water activities.
- Just a few of the attractions (and potential nuptial locations) that attract people to Seattle include museums, wine country, the Space Needle, the Seattle Waterfront and the many boating and cruising options.