A song that really moved you and changed the way you look at music and that you think back on often is an example of a song that would be described as unforgettable.
- un′for·get′ta·bil′i·ty un′for·get′ta·ble·ness
(comparative more unforgettable, superlative most unforgettable)
- Which is very difficult to forget
- The things he subjected me to were horrible and unforgettable
- This is a very real, but safe, adventure with magnificent scenery, wonderful camaraderie and truly unforgettable ancient art.
- The watch is supported with Scratch resistant sapphire crystal and 200 M water resistant, Polished Stainless Steel, uni-Directional rotating with engraved dive time markers Bezel, Swiss Quartz movement making it a truly unforgettable piece.
- There are many types of hair styles brides-to-be can choose from, and looking at different images of wedding hair styles is a way to determine which styles are most appealing and how they can be coiffed for an unforgettable occasion.
- Buying a ticket with privileges you will not use is unnecessary and can be expensive - be sure to take advantage of discount offers for souvenirs, hotel stays, and other benefits to make your Disney vacation truly unforgettable.
- A perfect way to add a little allure to your look next time you are with that special someone, the delicate scent of Bulgarian Rose has been known to work as a subtle aphrodisiac, making you unforgettable at that special night out.