The definition of spunky is someone who has a lot of energy or is spirited.
An example of someone spunky is a lively teenage girl.
adjectivespunk·i·er, spunk·i·est Informal
(comparative spunkier, superlative spunkiest)
From spunk +"Ž -y.
- The film was a smash success, drawing both young and old to theaters to follow the exploits of the spunky little mouse.
- This style is feminine yet spunky and can be worn in a variety of styles, from messy and bed head to sleek and neat.
- Malls across the country were packed with women of all ages sporting the spunky style with their jeans and white canvas shoes.
- Active women may want to choose a short, spiky hairdo, especially if they have the kind of spunky personality to pull it off.
- If you are planning a party, pay a visit to their fun website with its easy navigation and spunky product descriptions.