Joanie slung her bag over her shoulder as she raced through the airport to catch her flight.
Slung is something carelessly carried or displayed.
An example of slung is when your backpack is carried on one shoulder.
Past tense and past participle of sling1
- Simple past tense and past participle of sling.
- She slung the bag over her shoulder.
- He slung his arms open, giving her a huge target.
- Mrs. Watson sipped tea and waited for her to finish before she motioned to the clothing slung over the back of the couch.
- She ripped the flower from her hair and slung it in the dust.
- High which were slung in cordage, and which have imitation lines of cordage marked on them.