The restaurant signage advertising the lunch specials attracts people strolling down the sidewalk.
A row of billboards along a roadway advertising beer companies, insurance companies, lawyers and nearby restaurants is an example of signage.
- Signs considered as a group.
- The design or use of signs and symbols.
(usually uncountable, plural signages)
- Signs taken collectively.
- The signage in the airport is designed to point the way clearly to important locations.
- The poor signage at Heathrow is only in English.
- The use of countable "a signage" and "signages" is chiefly in India.
sign +"Ž -age
- We will distinguish Jane's from the competitors by new, upscale signage, a new website reflecting our upscale brand, and direct response marketing to consumers in the area.
- Like our signage, our website looks outdated and has limited eCommerce capacity.
- Megaphones and signage can help a lot in clearly communicating your message!
- This includes the large signage that sits in front of the bass pedal.
- Jane's Treasure Chest currently features black and white signage that looks very outdated and doesn't fit our desired brand perception of an upscale, destination women's boutique clothing store.