The couple traveling through Australia took a sightseeing cruise in Sydney Harbor.
Sightseeing is the activity of going to a new place and checking out all of the attractions and cool features of that place.
Walking around Atlantic City checking out the casinos and boardwalk is an example of sightseeing.
the act of visiting places and things of interest, for pleasure, education, etc.
for or engaged in seeing sights
The act or pastime of visiting sights of interest.
Used or engaged in sightseeing: a sightseeing bus; a sightseeing tour.
- The practice of going out looking at things; tourism.
- Sightseeing is a frequent reason to visit San Francisco.
- Present participle of sightsee.
- The days are hot during the summer months in the Caribbean, and tourists usually spend most of their time outdoors sightseeing and enjoying the natural scenery that the islands have to offer.
- Take a Tour - Tours, packages that include airfare, accommodations, sightseeing, and meals in one price, frequently offer a significant savings over buying each travel component separately.
- Passengers can choose from elegant lunch and dinner options about StarLite Cruises, as well as other sailings including sightseeing tours, theme cruises, and chartered events for wedding cruises, reunions, and other private parties.
- Book the Package - Another strategy for saving money on a Las Vegas vacation is to book a package that includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and usually one other feature, such as transfers from the airport or a sightseeing tour.
- The show features a few favorite numbers each year, as well as some interesting new features that have been added recently, such as the LED screen behind the dancers when they are shown in the sightseeing bus.