The realtor showed the house to her clients.
Showed is defined as brought into view, made visible or pointed out.
An example of showed is a house for sale that has been presented to prospective buyers by a realtor.
- Very soon the green, pointed buds showed signs of opening.
- He growled and showed his teeth.
- He showed Cynthia the paper.
- It wasn't anywhere near the size of Romas's, and the dwelling showed signs of wear and use.
- The video game showed two holograms at once, a space battle and a land battle.