Jerome is the self-proclaimed leader of the group because he is the most confident and likable one.
If you have decided you are going to be the unofficial leader of a group, this is an example of at time where you are the self-proclaimed leader.
- Indicating that a claim or statement of status was made by the person who benefits from the announcement.
- He was self-proclaimed king of the mountain, since it was a mountain of garbage no one else wanted the title and we let him keep saying it.
self- +"Ž proclaimed
- Perez Hilton - The self-proclaimed "Queen of all Media," Perez Hilton (aka Mario Lavandeira Jr.) puts his own spin on celebrity gossip, often times with a snarky edge and the addition of his own visuals to embellish the story.
- Although the self-proclaimed "Butterscotch Stallion" has found enormous success as an actor, reportedly banking $10,000,000 for the film The Wedding Crashers, Wilson claims that he never really wanted to be an actor.
- A self-proclaimed Communist and doctorate-wielding political science expert, Miuccia shelved her academic credentials and used her talents to make luggage products crafted from a waterproof fabric called Pocone.
- Yes, there's the Golden Gate Bridge, of course there's Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, and a visit would just not be complete without a drive down the self-proclaimed Crookedest Street in the World.
- Diet Choices - This self-proclaimed "encyclopedia" of diet reviews is a fantastic resource for evaluating new weight loss programs, including the Every Other Day Diet.