Giana's father knew that using a toaster was fairly self explanatory but he still wanted to give her a few helpful pointers since it was her first time making toast.
The definition of self explanatory is something that can be understood easily without any further instruction or information.
For most adults, using a toaster is self explanatory.
Needing no explanation; obvious.
- Most online quote requests are fairly self-explanatory, and websites frequently offer assistance in filling out the form.
- Sheer thong swimwear is pretty self-explanatory; it's a swim bottom cut into a thong style that's coupled with a sheer material.
- School Girl: Self-explanatory, the school girl collection plays up your innocent side in a not-so-innocent way.
- HTML is a little easier to understand because many of the tags (commands within the ) are self-explanatory.
- While it sounds basic and self-explanatory, the qualities of friendship are sometimes hard to recognize.