(third-person singular simple present rolls over, present participle rolling over, simple past and past participle rolled over)
- (intransitive) To make a rolling motion or turn.
- The SUV rolled completely over.
- To cause a rolling motion or turn.
- The mob rolled the SUV completely over.
- (intransitive, followed by to) To give in to.
- To reinvest funds from a maturing financial security in the same or similar investment.
- (computing) To move the cursor over.
- (intransitive) To increment, especially back to an initial value.
- Alternative spelling of rollover.