- the back part of something
- Slang the buttocks
The rear end of an elephant.
- The definition of a rear end is the back of something.
An example of rear end is your buttocks.
- To rear end is to hit the back of someone's vehicle.
An example of rear end is when your car hits the back of someone else's car.
to crash into, or cause one's vehicle to crash into, the back end of (another vehicle)
- The rear part: the rear end of a car.
- Informal The buttocks.
transitive verbrear-end·ed, rear-end·ing, rear-ends Slang
To run into (another motor vehicle) from behind: My car was rear-ended by a truck.
- Women that have a more generous rear-end may have trouble with bikini bottoms constantly riding up when the walk or swim, and this style tends to stay in place because more of your rear is covered.
- A driver runs a red light and strikes a car in the intersection, or is following too close and is involved in a rear-end collision.
- The shorts, although really short, can give the illusion of a perkier, rounder rear-end and thinner hips if you use a solid color.
- Further, they largely to fully cover the rear-end, unlike more modern styles.
- They serve no purpose, and can widen the appearance of your rear-end.