water that is falling or has fallen as rain, and is soft, containing relatively little soluble mineral matter
Water that has fallen as rain and contains little dissolved mineral matter.
(usually uncountable, plural rainwaters)
- In addition to the kits, you can also buy individual parts in case any part of your rainwater collection system fails or eventually needs replacing.
- Online retailers that carry rain barrel supplies often include tips on how to choose the right rain barrel and the best way to harvest rainwater.
- While some gardeners rely solely upon rainwater, most backyard gardeners need supplemental water to ensure that plants thrive.
- By doing simple things like turning the water off when brushing their teeth or making a rain barrel to gather rainwater for watering the plants, children can begin to understand the importance of protecting water resources.
- These do-it-yourself kits help you customize your own personal rainwater collection system that allows you to conserve water and grow a more environmentally friendly garden or simply water your lawn.