- simple past tense and past participle of procure
Procured is defined as obtained something, especially if it required effort or care to get it.
If you went out and hunted down dinner for your family, this is an example of a time when you procured dinner.
- The pope's intervention procured his release, after nearly a year's imprisonment.
- An excellent glass sand is procured from crushed sandstone near Berkeley Springs, Morgan county.
- This procured him the degree of M.A.
- It was when Pierre (wearing the coachman's coat which Gerasim had procured for him and had disinfected by steam) was on his way with the old man to buy the pistol at the Sukharev market that he met the Rostovs.
- Meanwhile Lodovico procured his nephews death, and raised a league against the French in Lombardy.