The phenomena of the construction of the Sphinx and pyramids of Egypt indicate an advanced, ancient civilization.
Phenomena are events or people that are observed that are unusual or unexplainable.
The building of the pyramids in ancient times is an example of the many unexplained phenomena of Egypt.
Plural of phenomenon
- Plural form of phenomenon.
- In correct English, the term phenomena is always plural, with no exceptions. It is widely used incorrectly as a singular noun.
- The phenomena of the year take place every day in a pond on a small scale.
- Dissipation seems largely dependent on meteorological conditions, but the phenomena at different stations vary so much as to suggest that the connexion is largely indirect.
- How peaceful the phenomena of the lake!
- In all his travels he studied only the phenomena of nature and human life.
- Wounds.The principal phenomena resulting from a simple wound, and the response of the irritated c~lls in healing by cork and in the formation of callus, have been indicated abeve.