- The American Sleep Apnea Association recommends placing tennis balls in a tube sock and pinning them to your nightclothes to break the habit of sleeping on your back, which can cause your airway to close down, a symptom of sleep apnea.
- Unlike bras, girdles, garter belts, or anything that would have elastic and be subject to a lot of wear and tear, vintage nightclothes, if they were properly cared for, tend to hold up remarkably well.
- In the 19th century, however, increased prosperity and a new interest in hygiene combined to make nightclothes a necessity for those who could afford it.
- The pajamas with pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls usually have an orange and black theme and can be found anywhere that sells nightclothes.
- The kids might love that you wear the same nightclothes as they do (or they'll be embarrassed, which can be fun in itself - for you).