- plural form of memory
The definition of memories are things that you recall or that you look back on in your past.
The thoughts that you have about your wedding day ten years ago are an example of memories.
- His memories flashed as they made contact.
- Dusty's memories righted themselves.
- A thousand thought and memories shuffled through my brain like black jack deck.
- Their kindness to me was the seed from which many pleasant memories have since grown.
- It took her mind back to childhood memories of barefoot strolls down dusty lanes.