- An example of man made is a lake that was dug by a company using machines.
- An example of man made is an artificial fiber used to make a piece of fabric.
The definition of man made refers to something that was created by humans, as opposed to by God or nature.
made or caused by human beings; artificial, synthetic, etc.: a man-made fabric, man-made famine
- Alternative spelling of manmade.
- This is the cycle of the five elements, but when the cycle is broken either by natural causes or man-made, such as creating buildings and homes and changing landscapes, these can all interrupt the natural cycle.
- If you want to avoid a conflict diamond or to find a nearly perfect stone for a lower price than an equivalent quality natural diamond, can consider one of the many available man-made options.
- Charlotte Russe's shoe designs, in general, are more trendy and youth-oriented than many other brands, although you will need to be comfortable with purchasing pleather or man-made materials.
- Experts confirm there is no difference between man-made and earth-mined diamonds, both of which are certified by using the same standards as set forth by the Gemological Institute of America.
- The body doesn't care about the source of chemicals broken down during digestion; a completely natural plant such as yew or foxglove can be poisonous, while a man-made aspirin, benign.