life forcelife force
The definition of life force is a concept of spiritualism, the energy and source of all life.
An example of the life force is alternative medicine energy therapies such as acupressure.
See élan vital.
- Alternative spelling of life force.
- The two yin and yang koi complete each other and create a perfect balance of the negative and positive energies of chi energy, which is the life-force of all things on earth.
- Kripalu, pronounced "kri-PAH-loo", is a yoga philosophy that helps yogis attain the life-force benefits that all humans have, but don't always succeed at harnessing.
- Kripalu can help anyone find their own life-force inside themselves.
- Yin and yang, when joined, create the life-force energy, chi.
- The life-force energy, chi, has two distinct natures.