- the rear sight of a firearm
- ability to see, after the event, what should have been done
Hindsight is defined as the recognizing of the dangers and/or possibilities of a situation after it occurs.
An example of hindsight is realizing the dangers of bungie jumping off a cliff after completing the activity and thinking about what could have happened.
- Perception of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred.
- The rear sight of a firearm.
- Realisation or understanding of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred
- When you read "Seven Little Rabbits" at age 6 and read it again 15 years later, the hindsight you've developed in the time between will make you look at and think of the book much differently than you did the first time!
- The rear sight of a firearm
- Hindsight bias was twice the size in the participants who saw the animation than in the participants who were shown diagrams.
- But you know, the decision involves hindsight.
- In hindsight, things could have gone better.
- None of us know the full story and we can all have 20/20 hindsight.
- They had the hindsight of 60 years of automotive development.